[TowerTalk] KLM KT34XA for Sale or Trade

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] KLM KT34XA for Sale or Trade
From: davidc@bit-net.com (DavidC)
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 20:38:51 -0400
I have been persuaded to run a pair of stacked A3S or A4 beams (or the
equivalent) instead of my planned KLM KT34XA.

This is clean and complete with the heavy duty 3 inch boom, the complete
Phillystrand sling assembly (or whatever you call the supports that attach
higher on the mast and support the boom) and the mast mounting hardware is
attached to a very good mast (lighter weight, heavier duty than typical --
don't know the specific material, just what I'm told).

I'm asking $475. for the beam with the mast and etc.  I do have the manual.

Or, will trade for a pair of A4, A3S, or equivalent beams (would love one
40m and one 30m option in the deal).

Thanks & 73, DavidC  AA1FA  E-mail or call 603-894-1174