[TowerTalk] waterproof enclosures?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] waterproof enclosures?
From: w2vjn@rosenet.net (George Cutsogeorge)
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 08:51:20 -0700
For some years I removed jumpers on my half wave 80 meter sloper array when
it was SSB time until I discovered this.  When the jumper was off the top
half and on the bottom half, the vswr curve had two dips.  One was at 3800
and the other was at 3525.  It worked fine for both segments.

George
w2vjn@rosenet.net

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>