[TowerTalk] tower legislation

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] tower legislation
From: wklinn@hotmail.com (Wally Klinger)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 15:09:25 PDT
Good Afternoon,
I saw a few weeks ago that somewhere in the southern states there was an
administrative law ruling regarding placement of towers versus adjacent
property values. It went something like: "The property adjacent to a
cellular radio tower did NOT lose any value even though there is a
cellular tower next door". I have a neighbor who is objecting to my new
PERMITTED and LEGAL tower, and he is concerned that his property will
lose value (which of course is BS).

I thought I saw this thread on the reflector, and was wondering if
anyone has the file (or brief) in question that I can show to my
neighbor.

I appreciate the help, as usual!!

73's
Wally W9BEA