[TowerTalk] [Mailer-Daemon: Returned mail: Service unavailable]

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] [Mailer-Daemon: Returned mail: Service unavailable]
From: n7cl@mmsi.com (Eric Gustafson)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 17:07:20 -0700

I apologize in advance.  I tried to take this off reflector but
the message bounced.  Please disregard this message unless you
are the intended recipient.

73, Eric  N7CL

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 16:17:06 -0700 (MST)
From: Mailer-Daemon (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
Subject: Returned mail: Service unavailable
To: <n7cl>
Auto-Submitted: auto-generated (failure)

The original message was received at Thu, 27 Aug 1998 16:17:02 -0700 (MST)
from sparx.mmsi.com [172.16.16.23]

<sbest@cushcraft.com>

... while talking to pop.mv.com.:
<<< 571 <sbest@cushcraft.com>... 216.19.22.38 -- relaying forbidden.