[TowerTalk] Rohn 25 House Bracketing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25 House Bracketing
From: jimi@designet.com (Jim Idelson)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 10:19:06 -0400
I can't be the first to have asked this question . . .

I will be placing 80 feet of Rohn 25 next to the house. The lowest guy point
will be replaced with a house bracket. Two sets of guys will be placed above
[at 50' and 75']. Here's the hitch - the guy anchor points require that the
tower be oriented so that a SIDE of the tower is PERPENDICULAR to the side of
the house. As far as I can tell, standard house brackets from Rohn are designed
to attach to two legs of the tower that are the same distance from the side of
the house - meaning that a SIDE of the tower would normally be PARALLEL to the
house.

Can the Rohn Universal House Brackets be used to handle this tower orientation?
Or, what other approaches should be considered?

Thanks for your help . . .

Jim K1IR