[TowerTalk] Trig questions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Trig questions
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 12:31:38 -0500

>The questions of guy anchor/tower location dimensions has often
been a
>question. Simple trig will determine this info. However like
most of us
>who have not had a trig class for years and don't have a high
school or
>college text there is another solution.

I went to Yahoo.com and typed in "trig tables" at the search
prompt field.

I got this:

Dave's Math Tables - providing tables of math theorems, formulas,
proofs, identities and graphs on arithmetic, algebra, geometry,
trigonometry, statistics, calculus. (in English or Spanish)

http://www.sisweb.com/math/tables.htm

http://www.sisweb.com/math/trig/tables.htm

73,
dale, kg5u