[TowerTalk] Re: tower/guy dim

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: tower/guy dim
From: n3rr@erols.com (Bill Hider, N3RR)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 02:13:38 +0100
Hi Arne!

I am copying this to the reflector because it is instructive about using
this medium.

No, I did not make any assumption mistake. The original post never said that
the guy anchors were to be on the SAME property line.  That NEVER occured to
me.  I thought they were on different property lines (we don't know the plot
plan layout).  That's why I said he needed LOCAL help.  There is just too
much info that needs to be passed to us for us to make a proper
recommendation for him.

Communication is a definite drawback to this medium.

Bill, N3RR