[TowerTalk] Magnet wire source?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Magnet wire source?
From: n8ug@juno.com (n8ug@juno.com)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 13:51:29 -0400
Jim, we have one possibility for you in this area at the present time.
We have a surplus 19 AWG formvar magnet wire that can put up in 1000 ft
reels at $14.00 each. A better deal would be 2500 footers at $32.00, or
$5K for $50.
A bit larger, but 2 1/2 times the circular mil area makes it better for
radials, and perhaps less could be deployed.
Checking other options as well.
73,
Press Jones, N8UG, The Wireman, Inc., Landrum, SC, 29356
Sales (800)727-WIRE(9473) or  orders@thewireman.com
Tech help (864)895-4195 or  n8ug@thewireman.com
www.thewireman.com  and the WIRELINE bargain page
Our 21st year!