[TowerTalk] More KT34XA problems

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] More KT34XA problems
From: thompson@mindspring.com (thompson@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 19:49:58 -0400
Finally got back to work on my KT34XA today and took the D1 element off to
replace the caps.  On this element the 5/8" OD X 4" fiberglass separators
(between the straps) look black and have started to crumble.  The other
elements have rough looking separators but they are still in one piece.
Guess I will have to call KLM and get a few spares.

Has anyone else had this problem?  One is real bad and one is getting there
(and I still have the two driven elements to go) .

Dave K4JRB