[TowerTalk] QUAD AND A YAGI ON SAME BOOM?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] QUAD AND A YAGI ON SAME BOOM?
From: w4rim@ix.netcom.com (Albert C. Burnham)
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 15:45:12 -0700
Hi Friends:

   I'm about to put up a 4 element, 20-10 meter quad on a 106 foot tower
and would like to add a 3 element, 40 meter yagi to the structure (10-12
feet below or above the quad), but am afraid of interaction and/or
detuning.  Does anyone have any experience on the combo that they could
share with me?  I really don't want to go through the effort and find it
just won't work.  Your imput/thoughts would be greatly appreciated.  Please
respond to me at WA9JTP@Worldnet.att.net       73's,  Ron

                         \\|//
                         (@ @)
                   Albert C. Burnham, K6RIM