[TowerTalk] Ch 39 TVI??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ch 39 TVI??
From: n3rr@erols.com (Bill Hider)
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 09:50:45 -0400
Tom,

You don't tell us your location (City, State), which could help
determine the nature of the problem.  For example, you may know that the
UHF channels have now been allocated to Digital TV and are being
populated with DTV transmissions this fall -- ie NOW.

The FCC website has the list of DTV channels/city and a quick glance at
that list might confirm that the signal your neighbor is seeing is the
testing of the new transmitter allocated to CH 39 in your area.

Go to www.fcc.gov and click on "digital televison".

73

Bill, N3RR