[TowerTalk] Winches and Masts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Winches and Masts
From: n3rr@erols.com (Bill Hider)
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 19:10:52 -0400
Thanks for the calculations. Sounds like my guess from memory was pretty
close, considering I bought that mast in 1991 and installed it in
November, 1994!!    No, it's not galvanized.  Bought it at the Dillsburg
Aeroplane Works, Dillsburg, Pa, where we buy all of our steel masts and
aluminum tubes for antennas. The steel came with certs from the mill. No
issue with the specs.

Bill, N3RR