[TowerTalk] Re: The Best Antenna & GAP Verticals

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: The Best Antenna & GAP Verticals
From: n2cu@buffnet.net (Thomas R. Williams)
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 1998 07:04:04 -0700
DavidC wrote:

> Thanks!  Excellent advice and feedback.
>
> Any sense if the Titan is basically similar in design, though for a
> different group of bands?
>
> 73, DavidC  AA1FA

David,
The Titan is similar in function, just different size and bands (WARC
included). For reviews check QST - Jan 1995 and CQ - Mar 1990 for the
Challenger and Monitoring Times - Aug 1996 for the Titan. If you want, I
can photocopy them and send 'em to you. BTW, I've worked 40 new
countries since putting up the Challenger last year (266).
73,
Tom N2CU