[TowerTalk] unknown

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] unknown
From: rjaco@bga.com (Richard Jaco)
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 08:22:44 -0500
I have a 100' self supporting tower. Each section is 20" in length and
has 3 legs, with a 4 bolt flange on each leg. It was removed from a
local hospital and is in very good shape. I have seen several identical
one around town. I would like some help in identifying the manufacturer
and specs. for installation of the base and additional hardware. On the
bottom of each leg there are part numbers such as VL345 , VL346 etc. I
was told it was a Microflect but when I called them and described it
they said it wasn't theirs. Perhaps it a Valmont? Can anyone help?

KD5DJZ
Richard