[TowerTalk] Who is Kurt N. Sterba?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Who is Kurt N. Sterba?
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 14:06:06 EDT
In a message dated 98-10-16 13:45:35 EDT, Roger Cox writes:

<< I do not think that Mr. Onnigian is Kurt N. Sterba.  If I recall, he was
 the President (or associated with) of the antenna company, "Ham-Pro
 Antennas" in Sacramento, CA.  I still have some literature from Ham-Pro
 that shows a "Phillip Onnigian KC6UPL" as the Sales Manager.  This was in
 January 1991. >>

      Another TowerTalkian speculated that he might be W6QEU who is Peter
Onnigian and must be Phil's dad or something. Do I smell a conspiracy? Any
other theories? Any of them correct?

Cheers,  Steve  K7LXC