[TowerTalk] Short stack

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Short stack
From: k4oj@ij.net (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 04:06:12 -0400
I keep plugging in heights on my antenna modeling software and can't get
over how good really low 10 meter yagis look....yeah I know...it is only 10
meters so things are more "manageable"....it is just that putting an
antenna at 20 some odd feet almost seems "unfair".

Please lemme know your experiences on this....I am designing a stack of
yagis and am looking at several options that guy wire avoidance
allows....what heights have worked well for YOU?

tnx!

73,

Jim, K4OJ
k4oj@ij.net

TWO WEEKS until Sweepstakes CW, make sure you work me so you will not miss
the elusive South Floirda multiplier!

Proud member of the Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:
http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm

The Florida Contest Group sponsors the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP
website@:
http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/fcg/ssqp.htm