[TowerTalk] 105BA VS. 105CA 10 Meter Antenna

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 105BA VS. 105CA 10 Meter Antenna
From: n3rr@erols.com (Bill Hider)
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 13:23:39 -0400
Definitely worth doing.  The BA is pre-computer analysis.  The CA is
computer optimized.  Both of my HiGain 105s are 105CAs, even though one
of them started out in life as a BA, but was installed as a CA.

The reason they look different is due to the increased gain and F/B from
the closer first director/ driven/refector spacing.

BTW, the same is true for the 205 BA/Ca and 155 BA/CA. Convert them
all!!  I have 2 of each (205CA, 155CA, 105CA).

Bill, N3RR