[TowerTalk] [Fwd: 10-meter SWR on Mosely AMLP-14-18-18]

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] [Fwd: 10-meter SWR on Mosely AMLP-14-18-18]
From: dirkb@myself.com (J. Dirk Bremer - KCØBZV)
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 14:41:18 -0600

John Bremer wrote:
> Would you do me a favor and call Mosely Electronics at 994-7872 and
> ask them what the normal swr the AMLP-14-28-18 antenna has on the
> 10m band as a starter. I measure 4:1 to 5:1. If this is considered high
> would it help to submit the element lengths and spacing of the first
> three elements. I have been trying  for days to reach them with no
> success.

I received this message from my father who lives in Western
Michigan. Since I live near Mosely, he asked me to attempt
to call them. All I get is a constant busy signal on
Mosely's number.

Does anyone have any advice for the SWR question and for
contacting Mosely's technical support?

--
Best Regards,

Dirk Bremer - Senior Analyst/Software Engineer - CADP
St. Charles MO - EM48 - Northwest of St. Louis - KCØBZV
Member of SABRE and SCARC radio clubs
Equipment: AOR AR8000, Icom 2100H, Icom 2710H, Icom W32A,
           Uniden BC230XLT, Uniden BC895XLT, Midland FRS