[TowerTalk] Scotchkote and Liquid Tape

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Scotchkote and Liquid Tape
From: k4oj@ij.net (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 19:34:51 -0500
nope...Scotchkote takes the mechanically applied black tape and proceeds to
"liquify" it...

Scotchkote behaves more like a solvent when it goes on, taking a taped
joint and painting it with the Skotchkote...it then " melts" that tape and
when it cures, it is changed into a "seam"-less mass.....sorta

Liquid tape in my opinion is best suited for those places where you just
can't rap, like the Garth Brooks  concert tour.

We be down?

Grandmaster OJ,
in the 'hood

k4oj@ij.net

LESS THAN ONE  WEEK until my favorite contest, Sweepstakes CW.  Make sure
you work me so you will not miss the elusive South Floirda multiplier!

Proud member of the Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:
http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm

The Florida Contest Group sponsors the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP
website@:
http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/fcg/ssqp.htm