[TowerTalk] Titanex Verticals

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Titanex Verticals
From: morel@shani.net (morel)
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 18:25:46 +0200
Jonathan,

I asked a similar question few weeks ago about V80 vertical
and most the answers were not so enthusiastic.
The antenna was used with good results for very short periods
by some DX-peditions in the past but on the long term the
mechanical design and some parts' quality didn't justify the
price ( according to few guys complaints ). It seems that only
a half or so of the antenna has titan/aluminium alloy tubing.
You can find details on Titanex WEB site.

73
Morel
4X1AD