No subject

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: No subject
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 11:54:57 -0500
At 09:45 AM 11/4/98 EST, K7LXC@aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 98-11-03 20:24:21 EST, daveh@nbnet.nb.ca writes:
>
>> My appologies to the group if this is the wrong reflector for this kind
>>  of request; but there doesn't seem to be a "reflector" for antennae.
>
>     No problem at all. TowerTalk is devoted to discussions of towers and HF
>antennas.
>
>Cheers,   Steve   K7LXC

Steve makes a good point, but doesn't go quite far enough.  As I told Dave
in a private e-mail, I'm going to propose modifying the Towertalk FAQ to
make it clear that Towertalk is, and has been, for towers and anything
having to do with them .... antennas, rotators, feedlines, modeling,
whatever...  I wouldn't limit it to HF, either, but I think the definition
above will tend to hold down the traffic about the latest in rubber duckies.

73,  Pete Smith N4ZR
Loud is good -- go PVRC!