[TowerTalk] Re:stainless steel guys

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re:stainless steel guys
From: w7ni@teleport.com (Stan Griffiths)
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 1998 23:05:31 -0800
Here is another thought on this:  If you are considering stainless thimbles,
I would say you need to consider stainless wire rope clips (cable clamps)
too.  And then, what about stainless turnbuckles?  Stainless earth anchors?
SOMEWHERE you have to have stainless touching galvanized unless you want a
stainless tower . . . !

Stan  w7ni@teleport.com