[TowerTalk] aiming a rotor: true vs. magnetic

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] aiming a rotor: true vs. magnetic
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 08:43:58 -0600
Forgive me, Steve, for my TN transgression here, but....

for all the goofiness, all the inaccuracies, all the
guesstimation, and all the variables, all the cut-and-try
methods, etc.,  that are endemic to and the nature of our hobby,
simply being ABLE to align the antenna correctly with relation to
TN is an achievement and milestone which we can all share and
bask in in the knowledge that there's at least one thing right
with our stations!

73,
dale, kg5u