[TowerTalk] beam aimer pgm on the web?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] beam aimer pgm on the web?
From: zeitler@ibm.net (zeitler@ibm.net)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 21:19:30 -0800
Reflectees,
First I'd like to thank all of you who replied with various types of data
IRT the "true north" question. One of the best responses led me to the NOAA
web site.

Is there a web page that has the "bean aimer" program available?? I have
several reasons for wanting to know what the bearing of Erie, PA is from my
San Diego QTH.

Is this is a recent repeat question pls forgive me.

I would like also to converse with those of you who have in the past or are
currently using a quad type array at low height, eg, around 1/2 wave or less
in height. The quad seems to perform exceptionally well at low height in
comparison to the yagi.

Lane Zeitler
KM3G
San Diego