[TowerTalk] Ant's, no radials, etc

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ant's, no radials, etc
From: ddjones@nas.com (Dale Jones K5MM)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 08:19:09 -0800 (PST)
 Dick,
 A couple of days ago a fantastic antenna, called the PLACEBO antenna,
 was discussed here.  He is apparently an outstnding antenna, requires no
radials,
 has nearly 100% efficiency, and can be easily scaled to any ham radio
 frequency.  If I were in your predicament, I would certainly give that antenna
 a shot!!  Check the Nov 12 list of reflector items.

 Sorry to hear about the bad Wx you folks had....hang in there!!

 Vy 73
 Dale  K5MM ---   :-)