[TowerTalk] Announcing new Rohn catalogs

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Announcing new Rohn catalogs
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 11:05:32 EST
Greetings, TowerTalkians --

       We've just received our first shipment of the new Rohn catalogs and
they are beauts! They have been through a major makeover and feature 4-color
pictures, page numbers (!) and expanded products and specifications.

       The Rohn catalog is just about the first thing I recommend to anyone
contemplating putting up a tower because it's such a great reference manual.
Add  this new one to your library.

Rohn Consumer Catalog
      This is a brand new catalog that replaces the Ham Catalog. It's got
4-color photos, page numbers and revised artwork - all of which make it easier
to use than the old ones. Sections and products include BX, RTP, 20G, 25G,
45G, 55G and fold-over towers. There's even a section on dish and TV antenna
mounts plus expanded drawings and specifications of tower hardware and
accessories.
$7.00

Rohn Commercial Catalog
      This is a brand-new, greatly re-designed catalog that covers everything
that's in the Consumer Catalog plus products such as tower lighting and
equipment shelters. Also included are commercial towers like the 65G, Model
80/90 and monopoles.
$16.00

       They're available via www.championradio.com or 888-833-3104.

Cheers,   Steve   K7LXC