[TowerTalk] Plastic housing box for outdoor use?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Plastic housing box for outdoor use?
From: n7ml@imt.net (Mike Lamb)
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 21:48:02 +0000
Paul:

A friend gave me two used NEMA electrical junction boxes that are about the size
you need and are metal so that you don't have to worry about uV.  Also, they are
really weather proof and they house all my control cables that come from the
shack and then go into separate cables going up the tower to various switches,
rotors, etc.  I simply mounted them to a piece of plywood that in turn was
mounted using U bolts to the base of the tower at chest level.  I use one for
each tower and I love them!

73/Mike