[TowerTalk] Stacked beams on Crankup

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stacked beams on Crankup
From: ke1fo@contesting.com (Alfred J. Frugoli)
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 22:42:28 -0500
I have a US tower TX-472MDP and would like to stack a second, small,
tribander at either the top of the first section or second section (the
tower is on the side of a hill that slopes to EU, when the tower's
cranked down, I still have a great sig into EU, so bottom section woudl
work ok.  I've also modeled a little in YTAD I think it is, and the
bottom section produces a descent pattern into europe for a 3 el.
monobander on all 3 bands)  Can't affort to go with a ring rotor, but
first choice would be some method to get at least minimal rotation
(NE-S) or something, second would be fixed on EU.  The tower faces run
approx N/S, NE/SW, and NW/SE.

Please reply directly to ke1fo@contesting.com and I'll summarize.

Thanks in advance.

Al, KE1FO