[TowerTalk] Roof top towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Roof top towers
From: faunt@netcom.com (Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604)
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 11:29:02 -0800 (PST)
I wish I could ask about guying for 100ft towers, and miles of wire,
but I'm living in the city, and like it, so rooftop looks like the way
to go.

I know of three vendors, Create, IIX, and Glen Martin, and a mention
in a Force 12 catalog that I can't get a response on.  Are there any
others worth considering?  Unless I can get a response from Force 12,
the Glen Martin units look best for me.
I plan to through bolt the base, and add reinforcements inside the
attic connecting the roof at that point to loadbearing walls.

Any comments?

73, doug