[TowerTalk] Re: Gem Quads

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Gem Quads
From: designserv@ipass.net (LYN)
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 06:29:57 -0500

Thanks to all who replied to my requests for info on
the Gem quads.  The replies were generally favorable,
although several said that they have now removed the
antennas from service in favor of yagis (no reason
given).

Everyone said they were made in Canada, and
several gave the web page address I had already
found.  No one gave the international addresses
I had found.  One reply suggested I contact
Max Gain Systems, but when I tried to visit
their address I was denied access.

All of this was for a friend who is not a subscriber,
and the results have been forwarded to him.

Thanks again.

Lyn, W4WDN