[TowerTalk] Re: pencil marks (was element vibration)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: pencil marks (was element vibration)
From: aa6eg@hh.tmx.com (Pat Barthelow)
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 17:12:28 -0800 (PST)
Same lore is extant in auto racing...machinists avoid using pencil or
other sharp marking tools to mark for cutting, sheet metal, or structural
tubing...check with Dave Leeson, who used to race....

73, DX, de Pat, AA6EG/N6IJ;

aa6eg@hh.tmx.com

599 DX Drive, Marina CA 93933
"The Contest Station from the Government"