[TowerTalk] R 7 help

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] R 7 help
From: bravo@iol.ie (John Tait)
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 23:05:54 -0000
Hi Brian,
           If I remember correctly, those caps are High Voltage Ceramics.
They are in series with each other, and I think I remember seeing 68K
stamped on each of them. That, I Think, translates to 68,000pf , or .068mf
each.   So two by .068mf,(in series) or one by .033mf I guess....?  I
suppose anything capable of carrying a couple of amps RF from about .02 up
to .047mf
        "Suck it and see "  I guess..
          I'm going by memory, so I may be wrong..
          Best of luck with it anyway.
               73
                   de
                     John EI7BA