[TowerTalk] C-3S and TS850S ant tuner

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] C-3S and TS850S ant tuner
From: ronc@sonic.net (Ron Castro)
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 17:21:07 -0800
I found the same thing with my C-4, so it's not my imagination after all!
On 17 meters, the most forward gain is off the back of the beam.  12 meters
works the right way and I have worked though a fair number of ssb pile-ups
despite the compromised design of the system on that band.  Overall a good
antenna.

Ron
N6AHA