[TowerTalk] Inverted L for 160

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Inverted L for 160
From: spelunk.sueno@cwix.com (spelunk.sueno)
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 17:38:56 -0500
Agreed.  Put in what you can for a ground network and get on the band.  It's
a great challenge.

I have a small (one-third acre) suburban lot and strung up an "L" for the
recent 160 M contest.  I layed seven 125-foot long radials on top of the
ground and had a ball.  Needless to say, none of the radials is in a
straight line.  All are bent to fit around the house, back yard, etc.  I
plan on putting more in when the snow disappears.

Good luck on 160.

-Gene Smar  AD3F