[TowerTalk] Hmmm?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hmmm?
From: k4ro@k4ro.net (K4RO Kirk Pickering)
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 17:41:46 -0600 (CST)
Off topic, for the record, etc. ...

> Was that you that was interviewed this morning on National Public Radio?
> There couldn't be too many Kirk Pickerings in TN.

No, that is "Kurt" Pickering who works for TEMA, not K4RO.

I can't tell you how many phone calls, email, and letters I recieve
for this individual.  I even had a radio station from FL call me at
home at 5 AM this morning for a live unsolicited interview.  I'm willing
to bet that they didn't broadcast that particular segment.  :-)
So much for my 15 minutes of fame.  Now back to antennas and towers.

-Kirk (not Kurt) Pickering    K4RO