[TowerTalk] guy rope for vertical antennas

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] guy rope for vertical antennas
From: n8ug@juno.com (n8ug@juno.com)
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 08:33:49 -0500
Hi Lane -
The Dacron rope is the preferred choice for this purpose and many similar
antenna needs short of hi strength tower guying materials. You need to be
sure to get the UV resistant type black, double weave type, however.
We can supply your needs  at 4 break strengths from 260 to 1260 lbs. We
have had samples of this material under test in the hot SC sun for over
20 years now, with no failures.
Check out web site for product # 815 through 818, or get in touch via
phone or E anytime.
73,
Press Jones, N8UG, The Wireman, Inc., Landrum, SC, 29356
Sales (800)727-WIRE(9473) or  orders@thewireman.com
Tech help (864)895-4195 or  n8ug@thewireman.com
www.thewireman.com  and the WIRELINE bargain page
Our 21st year!