[TowerTalk] Adding 12 Meters to C4

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Adding 12 Meters to C4
From: ronc@sonic.net (Ron Castro)
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 10:04:55 -0800
Dennis:

I would be interested in a design like you suggested.  Here's another though
I had.  Could a relay box be inserted at the main DE feed (like F-12 does
with their 80 meter antennas) that re-tunes it for 12, and maybe 17 as well?
I have never investigated how the 80 meter box is hooked up or what's in it,
but a suppose it's a tapped inductor in series with the input terminals.

Ron  N6AHA