[TowerTalk] loctite on ham-4 bolts?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] loctite on ham-4 bolts?
From: fdoob@solder-it.com (Fred Doob)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 18:26:12 -0500
We offer a product called ScrewGrab which, although formulated to aid in
removing stripped screws and other fasteners happens to work very well as a
liquid lockwasher.  The product does NOT SET UPand the screw or bolt or
other fastener can be torqued out without heating, etc.  This is a MIL-SPEC
product and has various other interesting uses.  ScrewGrab is completely
non-corrosive and will not react with any metals.

Check out the product review from QST at our web site.

73  -Fred, K8PP
http://www.solder-it.com

PS  We are about to introduce four new "PRO Series" butane powered
torch/soldering irons and seek beta testers before producing the final
versions.  If anyone reading this uses this type of tool regularly and is
interested in using (and keeping) these new tools, please e-mail to
beta@solder-it.com and I will supply the details.