[TowerTalk] Tower grounds near Underground Utilities?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower grounds near Underground Utilities?
From: n7cl@mmsi.com (Eric Gustafson)
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 09:36:54 -0700

Hi Dick,

Here is one source of this two volume set:

DOD Single Stock Point
Commanding Officer
Naval Publications and Forms Center
5801 Tabor Avenue
Philadelphia, PA  19120

The DoDSSP Special Assistance Desk can be reached at:
(215)-697-2179.

http://www-library.itsi.disa.mil/

The referenced handbook (MIL-HDBK-419A Vol 1 and Vol 2) is not
classified in any way and is approved for public release;
distribution is unlimited.  I have no idea what they might cost
now.  When we got ours sevral years ago I think the cost ended up
being about $90 total for both volumes.

I just searched the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) website
and couldn't find any useful references.  So you probably can't
get it from the GPO.

It might be possible to have your local library get a copy in for
you to check out.  This handbook would be a good thing for HAM
clubs to keep on hand for members to refer to.

73, Eric  N7CL