[TowerTalk] DX-Enginnering ant

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] DX-Enginnering ant
From: tacox@concentric.net (Terry A. Cox)
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 05:41:50 -0600
Dudley, I also had a hard time finding them, but finally got a response
last October.  Here is the data from their letterhead:

DX Engineering
618 Spaulding Ave., Brownsville, Oregon 97327
(541) 466-3138 email billsat@proaxia.com

The letter indicated they were still in business but not advertizing
aggressively.  Full size antennas are built on a custom order basis and
they were accepting orders in October for spring delivery.  Other info can
be obtained directly from DX Engineering.  Hope this helps.  73, Terry

Dudley Parkin wrote:

> What ever happened to DX ENGINERING ANTENNAS I have a 20 mtr long boom
> and a15 mtr long boom, both are good ants, Thanks Dudley WA5SVL
>
> --

Terry A. Cox - KB4KA - Collierville, TN
e-mail to tacox@concentric.net (Home)
webpage at http://www.concentric.net/~Tacox
KB4KA PacketCluster on 144.97 direct or via ROSE address 901002