[TowerTalk] A Sad Precedent

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] A Sad Precedent
From: N0OEL@aol.com (N0OEL@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 00:42:48 EST
I dont think we can point our fingers at "greedy attorneys" as they reflect
your
greedy neighbors and friends.    As far as our laws and courts are conecerned,
it may not be a perfect system but it beats the others!

It's my experience that those amateurs that go through the neighborhood
holding the
hands of the neighbors and familiarize them with what you are going to do
seldom have problems.    Yes, you have to sell your forthcoming antenna plans.
If you
dont you sometimes get what you deserve by taking the shortcut and practicing
the "nobody is going to tell me what to do" attitude.    You should market
what
you are going to do and you may be surpised at the lack of a negative
reaction.

73
Mike
K0BUD