[TowerTalk] K7LXC's work for VE1JF

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] K7LXC's work for VE1JF
From: 74237.2073@compuserve.com (James W. Fisher, Jr.)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 11:41:49 -0500
I'd like to expand on Steve's  "have safety belt--will travel" comment.
Steve also previously sold me the F12s for my hurricane-rated 160 and 80M
F12/ComTek 4sqs. By the end of this year he will have sold me 54 elements
and 1000 pounds of hurricane-rated F12s--at least 4 elements on each
contest band 160-10, perched 200' above MSL overlooking saltwater to the
horizon.  I am serious about whom I deal with as well as what I put up (and
where I choose to live).  Steve has responded promptly and helpfully to
various tech inquiries from me over the years and has been good about
recommending other suppliers where he didn't feel he had the right answer
for me.  My station is not only more effective but safer because of his
thoughtful advice.

This recommendation is completely unsolicited.

73,

Jim Fisher, VE1JF/XJ1JF/W8JF