[TowerTalk] AMERITE TOWERS = ???

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] AMERITE TOWERS = ???
From: k2xr@zajil.net (Dave Franks)
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 22:33:20 +0300
    Hello all,
    A friend is trying to locate additional tower sections for an existing
tower. Perhaps you can point him to a resource or provide the correct name
for 'Amerite' ?

Paste:
::::Well, not really, that new beam is going on the existing 70' rohn 25.
However, I still want to raise the Amerite tower by the house. Incidentally,
let's be on the lookout for more of those sections. In the past I've learned
that very few people seem to know that tower as an "Amerite". It seems to me
to be the most popular tv antenna tower I've ever seen. Tons of people have
them, but none can remember where they came from, some sort of mind control
device makes people go blank on their source. Maybe this summer some will
pop up at local hamfests---didn't happen last year. ( Bill K2OWR)
"K2OWR" <wradice.otb@inetmail.att.net>

   Thanks in advance.

    Dave K2XR @ 7Z2    k2xr@zajil.net