[TowerTalk] 4 point

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 4 point
From: (Bill Aycock)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 21:43:53 -0600
Tom- Rohn uses 4 point guying on their fold-over towers. The details are
shown in the Rohn Catalog, which has LOTS of other important information.
The catalog is available from Champion Radio (Steve), who is a frequent
presence on this reflector.

Basically, they violate their 70% rule, or, rather, apply it to the lower
guys only, which , in the 48' fold-over, puts the lower guys 18' out and
22.5 ft up. Two of the guys are looped around legs on a side, and the other
two fasten to attachments at the third leg, on the hinge fixture.

Hope this helps

Bill- W4BSG

At 09:31 PM 03/31/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Yo Towertalkers,
>Can anyone please advise how to attach  4 guy points to a 3 sided tower
>I am working on a new tower layout in my yard where 3 points won't work ,
>but 4 will (long story!).   Thanks.
>Tom K3GM

Bill Aycock   ---   Persimmon Hill
 Woodville, Alabama, US 35776