[TowerTalk] Tower supplier & rotor info.

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower supplier & rotor info.
From: (Dennis Shoaf)
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 10:26:37 -0500
I am starting a Y2K spring project of erecting a 110' Rohn 45 tower &
mounting a 2 or 3 element 40 mtr beam atop.  My question is this.  Here a
while back someone posted a memo regarding a tower supplier up in the NE US
that had good prices compared to Texas Tower.  Does anyone remember this
suppliers name & number ?  Second question.  What is one of the most
dependable rotors for turning a 3 element 40 mtr yagi ?  Thanks for your

Dennis W4DWS