[TowerTalk] What do I use to suport the cables?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] What do I use to suport the cables?
From: (Dave_K9NX)
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 12:22:54 +0000
For what its worth I use those big yellow screw hoooks that were originally
designed for hanging bicycles on the garage wall. I sapce em every 2 feet
or so. They are large enough to carry 5 or 6 good size (RG8) cables. Once I
am satisfied that I wont be changing the insatllation for a while I tie
wrap the cable bundle to hook to prevent sag.