[TowerTalk] DX Engineering Stacking Boxes

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] DX Engineering Stacking Boxes
From: n7ml@imt.net (Mike Lamb)
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 17:14:14 +0000

--------------6F96B3C3267B98B2747EF84A

Joe,

Take a look at the WX0B Stackmatch.  I have one and it is very nicely
sealed and of high quality.

73/Mike, N7ML

Joe Clement wrote:

>  I have 4 DX Engineering stacking boxes. My qth is 5000' considered
> high desert with little rain and snow. These boxes have been up about
> 2 years and I noticed higher swr on the 10 stack. I checked the boxes
> and found the printed ckt boards to be very corroded. Is there a box
> that is sealed up better that will live in these mild southern
> California weather..tnx 73Joe W6MR

--------------6F96B3C3267B98B2747EF84A

<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
Joe,
<P>Take a look at the WX0B Stackmatch.&nbsp; I have one and it is very
nicely sealed and of high quality.
<P>73/Mike, N7ML
<P>Joe Clement wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;<FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>I have
4 DX Engineering stacking boxes. My qth is 5000' considered high desert
with little rain and snow. These boxes have been up about 2 years and I
noticed higher swr on the 10 stack. I checked the boxes and found the printed
ckt boards to be very corroded. Is there a box that is sealed up better
that will live in these mild southern California weather..</FONT></FONT><FONT
COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>tnx
73</FONT></FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>Joe
W6MR</FONT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>

</BODY>
</HTML>

--------------6F96B3C3267B98B2747EF84A--