[TowerTalk] Stacking HY-Quad & Mosely (or others)

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stacking HY-Quad & Mosely (or others)
From: (Bob Bruno)
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 10:26:01 -0500
Hi all,

I presently have a TH-33 Mosely up at 60' and I have been planning to
replace it with a Hygain Hy Quad (2 ele 3 band Cubical Quad).

My question:
If I do this, Will I be able to also have a 6 ele 6 Mtr Yagi (not yet
built) on the same mast? What spacing, Yadda Yadda...?

If I don't put up the Quad, what distance would I have to space the two
Yagis (mosely and homebrew 6) apart?

Any help on this would surely be appreciated!

Much thanks in advance...

73, cul...
Bob de K2KI (ex KA2UZC);;