[Top] [All Lists]

[TowerTalk] Re: Rust Inhibiting Paint (Waxoyl)

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Rust Inhibiting Paint (Waxoyl)
From: (David Anderson GM4JJJ)
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 21:05:35 +0000

The retail product is marketed under the name Waxoyl in the United Kingdom
and the Republic of Ireland only and under the name Wax Protect for other

> At 13:05 3/10/99 , David Anderson GM4JJJ wrote:
>>Finnigan's WAXOYL - Its a thick waxy fluid 'saturated with a rustkiller'
>>according to the manufacturer. Spray or brush it on. Doesn't crack or
> wash
>>off in the rain.
>>It is sold mainly for treating cars against salt corrosion.
> ============================>
> Since I drive a 1969 VW camper, I have tried to find this stuff here in
> the states, and I have been unsuccessful.
> I've thought about bringing small amounts of it back with me from the
> U.K., but never seem to get around to it.
> N5RP

+ ---------------------------+
| David Anderson GM4JJJ      |       <>
|        |

FAQ on WWW:     
Administrative requests:

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>