[TowerTalk] Protective Paint

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Protective Paint
From: (John C Marchand)
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 21:40:02 -0500

Hi all,

I think I jumped in on this thread a bit late, but
maybe can add some info relative to the subject.

Looking thru my BOAT/US catalog, there is a
line of paint products by Interlux (co. or corp)
(BOAT/US 1999 catalog, page 280)
They have stores all over US & carrib.

**NOTE:: this is NOT a commercial!**

One product is their "Brightside" polyurethane
Topside paint. It has teflon, UV protection etc.
They have additives to reduce gloss, and an
no-skid additive. There is a lot of info on the
page and I dont want to re type it.....
It runs about $24.00/Gal, which covers about
550 sqft. - 29 colors including 5 shades of grey.
Also check out Pettit Paints on P 285.

This info may or may not help, but its something
to check out.

73 all,

John K1RC  (ex K1CGJ)
Dracut, Ma., 35 mi NW of Boston